Tuesday 13 July 2010

Last night, i almost got to bed early, for me. 11:34 p.m. My sleep habits changed... last year when i went on the road. I started living in the bi-coastal. Taking to friends on the east coast till 9pm and then friends on the west coast till 12, 9 west coast time. for one i was on the road, with the crew, alone for the first time, and then there was my others impending health issues.

Then when i arrived in L.a i was up all day and night. never went back to that routine of in bed by 9 asleep by 10. now i can't seem to shut the brain down, but at last, i was asleep early to the sound of rain drops drumming at the roof of my coach, and the tapping on the awning, i put out for the first time, since we left L.A.

I'm still exhausted, maybe too much sleep, or is it i may never catch up from the long drive, the early morns just as i arrived east to work and then the long drive to rochester, 8 hrs. fortunately it was a quick journey to Canandaguia, where we set up camp at the KOA, for a few days before the show this weekend. was moving at a snails pace yesterday, took my time, slowly emptied the holding tanks from the weekend, and parked the coach. then reread some texts from the day/night before, smiled, and took a pathetic shower with no water pressure. and then off to get supplies. God awful Walmart. we had a lot of fun though, hadn't been in a store in a year. put things in the basket, then put them back. nope, don't need that, went through my head. came home with nothing but the necessities.

Plan on working on changing my work schedule, and then looking for a local thrift shop, found out from a camper here, that there is an encampment, just a few miles away that we can visit, from the 1840's. love that kind of stuff, and love to go back in time. and have done so many times before. If we dress the part we can go into the special area, completely out of this time. a good reminder of how we got here, in 2010. evidently those moccasins we found in new mexico r gonna come in handy!! think i'd better find a hat to cover my colorful hair, or they'll know we r time travelers, don't want to be discovered!

If u were to go back in time when and where would u go? who would u most like to meet? I'd like to go to new york, and visit with Tesla, i'd follow him around like a puppy dog. I tell him that no matter what anyone says don't listen to them. I beg for a ride in that car he built, with westinghouse. and to show me how it worked off of the frequency of the earth. I think i'd like a visit with jefferson also. A time when we were really inventing ourselves . . . our future, one we seem to be really fucking up now. or at least governments. We the people will have to do something to about this... I appreciate capitalism but not at the expense of the people. The plans they have for us.. not too good, and there aren't enough Walmarts, home Depos, and the like for us to all work at anyway. I will NOT GO DOWN THAT ROAD!!

so here's to art, and the endless imagination.. anything is possible, and there's no such think as can't. I can, i can... we all CAN... R U WITH ME?

till tomorrows thoughts of yesterday.

andrea and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment