Thursday 1 July 2010

letter from a friend.. a few days ago..

way too many emails.........................Please remove me from your list.
thanx,
San

my response:

gee, what's the matter with u? that's not at all the responses i've received, so sorry, was hoping to see u. what is going on? where r u, and where r u working.? will u be in corn hill? have have the shows been? and by the way, no one sad u had to read them, just delete them like a bad ad!! gees. and btw how's that guy from last year? or is there a .........new one? and what about the house?what has happened to it? did u move all your stuff? so many questions!! of coarse u don't have to answer if u don't want to.

love anyway...
andrea

his next reply: and my last e-mail..

gee, what's the matter with U? NO..WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH U?? that's not at all the responses i've received, HOW NICE...KEEPING COUNT R WE? so sorry, was hoping to see u. what is going on? where r u, and where r u working.? I AM DOING SHOWS, TRAVELING UP IN NY, STILL WORKING IN ST. PETERSBURG. will u be in corn hill? YES have have the shows been? ALL ZAPP SHOW- NEW- SUCKEY! and by the way, no one sad u had to read them,AND BY THE WAY, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SUCK UP MY BUSINESS MAIL WITH TRITE EMAILS ABOUT U AND I DON'T READ EFFORTLESS "FORWARDS". MOST DELETE YOUR STUFF AND NEVER SAY ANTHING. I AM SAYING. just delete them like a bad ad!! NO, STOP SENDING THEM. IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ..EMAIL IT..OTHERWISE THE "SOAP OPERA STUFF MUST CEASE. gees. and btw how's that guy from last year? NO GUY? AND U? or is there a .........new one? SEVERAL BEDROOM BUDDIES. and what about the house?STILL IN IT.what has happened to it? did u move all your stuff? NO. U LIKE IVING IN LOS ANGELES? SHOW THERE HAVE GONE DOWN..MORE THEN FLORIDA? so many questions!! of coarse u don't have to answer if u don't want to. AND I AM AWARE OF THAT WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION..

love anyway...AS ALWAYS...U2

This was hardly an effortless forward, those are the emails, so called friends send with the intent for u to send on to 10 of your friends, for some sort of luck or money, or blessing. I on the other hand, I wrote a thoughtful, humorous, daily up date about a friend and her children, traveling by themselves, and the challenges along the trip. something hardy any women do. I am glad to say that my last one was yesterday, and have started a blog for those who are interested in our well being on the road. Shame on u for being so heartless, and cruel. It is not becoming. and for those that just deleted my e-mails without that meaningless hurtful letter i thank them all. We all have feelings, and mine are plenty sensitive. And u have shown little compassion. and i hardly feel an e-mail a day would fill up your in box. so plz get off ur high horse!

it is because of comments like that, people don't pursue their dreams, often, it takes just one asinine comment to stop people from doing anything at all, fortunately for me, u will drive me to being a huge success

Andrea and Crew

find this on my next blog

1 comment:

  1. I got a comment .......Soap Opera, my ass, some people are very interested in what happens to A and Crew. They have became like part of a family to me. I personally want to hear about them or from them every day. You on the other hand ,your so called friend is in the middle of the US and have no desire to hear from a her on their cross country trip. You cant even realize it also is a bit of a diary for her. So back at ya fella! You are not that important.

    ReplyDelete