Thursday 26 August 2010

California Dreamin'‏


8/24/10
Reply ▼
Andrea
To Rosanne/ ross
i up loaded the photos all wrong so now u have to scroll down, way down, to get to august, and on top of that everything is titled in french.. i have no idea why or how, or how to change it!! working on that!!

too much about steve, and i am perfectly aware that mom did not get on with him.. funny enough i do. not only do i find him a handsome man, but i genuinely like him. he seems fine to me.. heck mom wasn't nuts for Murice either, and i think he is adorable, maybe in the day when googling mom's unusual crowd of cute roomies/boarders! he took a look, but then what natural man wouldn't! truly she had always an attractive crowd..

glad u enjoyed the pool i will never enjoy.. i will get a week in if i'm lucky here and there.. pray for a warmer winter, with the unheated pool.. but i will sit happily at the yellow table, with the yellow chairs at the landing, over looking it.. gotta get a changing light for the pool.. on the agenda... Murice, i was wondering? aren't i cute?

mom always said u get more flies with honey.. that's true for everything in life..

so with that how was alex? doesn't he have the most beautiful hair ever!! he's always so business with me.. tells me all his wows about how the shop is doing.. does he do the same with u? maybe he did that with mom.. and he adopted me..

well i guess i won't have to worry much about "little red riding root" i'll always have help if i need it.. he really helped mom find the right car.. and i love her..( the car that is) just as mom did.. even though her first love was the mustang. right?

I remember being, maybe seven, in mom's first mustang.. we were going to the beach with aunt Joe, a life long friend, from valley stream, ny.. Anisensio.. spelling always off .. mom stopped somewhere to buy us swim suits, both eugenia and myself, navy blue string tied suits with little white pock-a-dots.. we went to jones beach.. i remember it well, the hike out to the water, with chrisy and tode, and eugenia.. i remember most the end of the day, where eugenia complained all the way in to the parking lot, and it was a hike, at least a 1/2 mile.. and my mom or aunt joe called her gina la la bridgida, and she exclaimed my names not gina la la bidgida!! crying the whole way.. well u can see how things have changed..!

oh i must retire.. hopefully it isn't raining tomorrow as i would like to work .. this could have really been a great week, if i could get all the days in.. be it what it may.. can't change the weather..

amen to that.. if god wants me to rest well then so be it.. looking forward to my weekend, in Hyannis. and all it has to bring.. may it be $$$$

andrea and crew..

p.s this looks like my blog today.. may i add ur letter for Continuity?

8/24/10
Reply ▼
Rosanne/ ross
To Andrea
From: Rosanne
Sent: Tue 8/24/10 9:32 PM
To: Andrea
Thanks for your suggestion about going to hang out at "your" pool.
It was so quiet and peaceful. It occurred that I didn't do that when
I was living there. There was one little "wrinkle". I had a feeling
someone was watching me. Why would someone be watching me? Because
I looked so fabulous in my "I just got out of bed and threw this on
because it's too damn early to get properly dressed" outfit?
Hardly. It was Steve, the devoted manager of the "Hayworth
Hilton". I'm sure you know Steve. He and your mother didn't get
along at all. I could see the little wheels in his little mind
working out to figure out who this intruder was. I knew I had to
mess with him. As he passed by, I gave a him a great big "hello,
Steve. How's the doggie"? He informed me, with great sadness, that
the little pooch has passed away about ten years ago. I said "I
guess I just don't get out much". With that, he kept on walking. I
don't know if he remembered who I was or if he ever knew who I was.
I wonder if he's still trying to figure out who that woman was.

I checked out your blog again. Nice pictures. What happened to the
commentary? I enjoy reading about where you are and what you're
doing. I realize It does take time to write all that stuff.

Awaiting updates.

Rosanne

No comments:

Post a Comment