Friday 3 December 2010

Get the box of tissues, I sure needed them!!!

My dear friends, I never forward these kinds of things, frankly I never forward much of nothing these days..  simply, not only do I not have time to read them, at the moment, but, I don't like to burden friends with frivolous shit.. but yesterday.. I found out that one of my very best friend's son, whom I've know, since he was a boy of 9, will be sent to Afghanistan..in August.. I have had the privilege of thanking soldiers at airports, and fairs.. I once met a vet from pearl harbor, and my dad was in world war II.. at the young age of 17.. 

I am not for this war..  but I am for the men and women, who choose to go.. I'm behind them.. as they have our backs, or so we are all told, that's why they are there.. 

I could hardly breath to find this news out about Rick's son, Ricky, the little boy who once sang to me at my booth, one sunny morn, at Dick and Ellies flea market," I believe I can fly", and in that moment I held back tears, at his innocence and beauty, just a boy.. sweet.. I never ever forgot that moment, and had a chance to share that with he and his dad, last year when they, together, drove from mass to Phoenix last summer, while madeline and I texted them, for their entire 4 day trip, sending them music, and laughs, to keep them up and driving safely.. 

Ricky will be on tour, for 8 months.. in a foreign country, where no one really likes us, in an unending, war..

I LOVE U RICK, AND RICKY.. 
MY HEART, LOVE AND PRAYERS WILL BE ALWAYS ON THE TOP OF MY WISH LIST, TO GOD.. PLEASE BE SAFE.. OR BETTER YET MOVE TO CANADA!!!  HA HA HA

DAMB.. 

WITH ALL MY LOVE
ANDREA AND CREW.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWW8Hexv-DQ i believe i can fly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P6yU_ymFM&feature=share:

check out these videos, they now have even more substance..

No comments:

Post a Comment