Thursday 8 July 2010

it's off to work we go...hi ho hi ho

Snow white, that is what my french teacher said i reminded her of when i was 14. I only have 2 dwarves though!! enough.

Left the cape today, to get to rochester . seems as though my most perfect people tested me all day. in the end patience was sacrificed. If i here myself say stop it one more time..

evidently i didn't sleep well.. madeline told me i woke her up screaming in my sleep. something about the motor home. but it was undistinguishable I never remember my dreams, just my day dreams!

i just got a smile... as Andres watches indiana jones, and they mentioned "when the cows come home" I say it all the time, and one day when Andres came home from school, he announced the cows were home!! and everyday there after, along with the warmest hug a person, much less a mom could receive. and with that melts away the annoying day, and lets in the sun as it sets over syracuse, at the late hour of 9:15 pm. love summer here. hot as hell, but beautiful, the farms streaming by as we cruse at 75 mph. Madeline made popcorn and we ate it as we drove, and watched real movie time.

while driving today i got a call from the IRS, they r auditing me for 2008. she was to call me on tuesday, but no decides to call me again while i'm driving. as i was talking to her, on my cell, i kept saying... i'm driving. at least 10 times, till madeline started screaming, that's our exit to
I-90, all of a sudden i'm screaming FUCKK... I MISSED MY EXIT, GODDAM I, FUCKKK.!!!! she took the clue.. off the fing phone... wants to hook up with Alfredo and i in the next few weeks, is she kidding. over my dead body. haven't worked in months and i should fly to florida. is she nuts..they'd pick on me now. what the heck, lets see i haven't got money to by groceries and she thinks i'm cheating the government, quite the other way around, if u ask me. maybe the government would like my house, fuck i sure don't!!!!!!!!!hahahaha and she can have the PT crusier Alfredo crashed last month too. they can cash in on that worthless art i've collected at art shows through the years, maybe that should do it.!!

hell, i haven't a sarcastic bone in my body.. she can really take it. and all the other stuff i bought into, about the american dream.

i'd like to be free of it all, keep driving down the road, with smile on my face, and a lot less responsibility. just the rent, my crew... and me

lov to all

andrea and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment