Tuesday 6 July 2010

Stop to smell the flowers, not just the roses!! and keep your eyes open for the boababss

It's Tuesday, and i swore i would sleep in, evidently according to my body clock 7:42 am, is the limit to that.

I am deeply conflicted... The way i set the schedule for shows this year, was based on years past, and so choose to try out the cape for many weeks, after this weekend, I'm not so sure this was my best choice. at least not financially. now what gets to me is the relationships being forged here in just over a few days. My neighbors in the campsites around me are tremendous people, and my crew has found friendships, and fun, and a lot of laughter, with the children here, of their same ages, i hear Andres laughing and it sends me to heaven and back again.

Unlike in years past, where we are in a different location every week with so much time driving, we would be in one place for many weeks, and so we could all have the chance to make friends, mostly it would be nice for the kids, we were invited to join, a group at the beach after the show, and did. it was so nice.

When at first we met Bob, it turns out he is in charge of some ministry, which of all things has it's main office in .... ok wait for this.... L.A. La Brea and Sunset.. less than 2 miles from Roots Place. do the coincidences ever end, then later, Chris, another camper here, comes to check out the new people on the block, Us, and it turns out he writes, and even crazier, is a "Mason".. for those that don't know, my grandfather on mom's side, was a Mason and her mother Agusta, was eastern star, so i feel a draw here but can't quite put my finger on it.

As for now i will contemplate . . . I do not want to choose between personal growth, and financial. and frankly don't think i'm in a position to choose. and yet, i must then completely rely on faith, that i am where i am supposed to be, right now. ... and everything will be just fine. hopefully better than fine.

oh and about those blue flowers i mentioned previously that are out side of the many quaint cottages of the cape this year, along pretty wood fences, when i returned home to the camper, on my picnic table, was a glass, filled with the beautiful, blue flowers and a note that said.."see u next weekend, Kate, Chris, and Emmet. Can u beat that? I swear i hadn't even mentioned my love for the blue flowers.

devine.. let it stay that way.. continue on with the good stuff of life.

and may it all work out so i can "Pay The Rent"!! too funny right?

love to all, my deepest.

Andrea and Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment