Thursday 7 October 2010

here i am Alabama, after 3 days of driving..and what a wonderful drive, for the sake of just driving, the rythum of the road, the flow in and out of traffic, light on I85, a smooth road, curving ever just right, and left, up and down gentle hills, the clear skies, berely a cloud, ever changing terrain, just a snipid of whats to come as i drive monday towards the west. Now in a new time zone the reality that this trip is coming to a conclusion, 2 days a go sad about that, and now a little reality as i know home is just around the corner, trying hard to imagine what it will be like to stand in a real shower, freely letting warm water run, a door to shut, a real bed to sleep in, a kitchen to cook in, a sink that actually fits dishes i can wash tomorrow, a refidgerator that fits more than a gallon of milk. all that and i will still miss my motor home the road, the wonderful summer i will never forget a life time.. my relationships along this journey, the hellos and see ya laters, as good bye seems way to final....

i set up the booth yesterday to my dismay the truly worst space in the show, at the end of a row, nearest the band stand where i look forward to shouting over loud music, in order for my customers to here what hysterical thing i might have to say, in the moment, and a chance to tell them all about my wonderful earrings, and how great they look in them if they can hear me.. fortunately i've been acussed of being loud and to try and keep it down, guess this is what god gave me such a big mouth for!!!!

bracing myself and the crew for what will be a hell of a weekend 10-10 thur,fri,sat,sun, pack it up and head west to see the most amazing people on the planet, Gleb and Wally, Durango here i will be coming.. west on I10.. north on 25, till i hit 550.. and that mesa which i can already picture the endless vistas.. different in each direction as i turn 360..

so my trip is not over nor my blog as of yet, still a few more days to write, my favorite things, ophra u havent anything on me.. my favorite things are not in stores, can't be found on shelves, in iles anywhere, just the sun on my face, the clear blue sea, the sight of the mountains, the feel of the road under my seat, a vibrating... a hum, as madeline and i sing.. to the radio.. or a cd she just made up as we are driving.. and andres as i break my rule and let him sit between us, for a moment just to be close..

say a prayer i really need to do well this weekend, im off to work.. a positive mental attitude = other peoples money, and i hope in my pocket, and to pay those i owe, so i desperately want to pay..

ALABAMA AND GULF SHORES LOOK OUT HERE WE COME, SHRIMP FESTIVAL.. MAY THE SHRIMP BE GOOD THE CUSTOMERS PLENTIFUL AND THEIR POCKETS FILLED WITH MONEY THEY CANT WAIT TO SPEND!!! AND TO BP... IT BETTER BE!! SHORES ARE CLEAN AS IS THE SEA.. SO LLETS JUST SEE!!!!!

be well my fans, readers where u may all be.. and to all my loves

a great day, may ur phone batteries last!!!

andrea and crew

ttu via text..

No comments:

Post a Comment