Wednesday 11 August 2010

lets see if i can get a few words out, before i get my crew up to do the stupidest thing i ever did on a show schedule, go to the flea market.. not because it is the flea market but because i have to get up at 5:15.. made coffee this morn, without the coffee.. too fucking early! and it is too hard. i thought it would be easier than driving so much..well think again.. I'm more tired than i've ever been! and the crew are too.. oh dear, well.. only this week and next and were off to new york, then a weekend off.. no choice, couldn't find a show for the weekend of sept 18th, and 19th, mom's birthday as it turns out..

and on the topic of mothers, i was blessed with 2.. and as a reminder, i got a little something extra special this early morn in my in box! a letter from Wallis, my step mother of 30-40 years.. my mom also..(and tears as i write of joy and a tissue so i can see to write) and as it turns out another anonymous reader!!!I would say, had it not been for her, it might likely be i wouldn't write.. because after i decided to move with my dad, and wally, that summer, when i was 12.. with the determination to make friends, and learn to really read, write, add and subtract.. she was there. to help.. and i'll never forget her telling me one day, that something i'd wrote for a school lesson, homework , sounded like spinach!!..so back i went to my very own room, and rewrote it, to find that when at first u don't succeed, try, try again.. and here i am, now writing.. and to find her reading it.. amused.. appreciating my look at things.. i have always seen the glass half full, though maybe not back then.. though i think i did.. It was a big move.. and a big decision for a 12 year old. my first of many, in my life to come as it would turn out.. naturally!
I was so, so happy to here from u wally.. and have called several times to leave just a mere message on the message machine.. and i see that dial up isn't a problem when reading my blog, well thats good news..

well the sun is coming up, it's a little lighter out side now, and the birds here in the cape, back at camp, are chirping their early morning song.. probably titled "whats for breakfast" mine is the coffee which now for the second brew has produced coffee.. it always helps to put coffee in the coffee maker, when making coffee!! see how early it is.. and i brace myself for another day.. wonder what it has in store for me.. more coffee perhaps!

and some sunshine, a smile from some fellow venders, laundry there after, in orleans, ma. on our way home, to camp where at last andres has a friend he can't wait to play with, brendon, and his lovely family, who have been so kind, and have thrown in a few tid bits of learning, and confirmations, in raising 2 other people, we can release on the world one day, to be productive, self reliant, polite, well manored.. all those good things, and remind me, we are all in the same boat on this one.. with the same worries, and issues as parents.. and it helps..keep the sanity.. if i could call what goes through my head as sane! i am.. with a hint of crazy.. thanks to the Neumann and the Derujinsky in me.. and a little Gault too.

thanks Wally.. I LOVE U, HAVE ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL.. THANKS FOR BEING THERE, FOR ME, so many times.. like all last fall, while i braced myself for moms impending departure.. you have come to be a great source of strength for me, and this morn, to my delight. so let me get ready.. check the spelling.. which takes longer than writing this bs.. and get the crew up, to their dismay, and certainly mine, sleeping children should be left to lie.. but .. we all must get up now.. and get going.. onto the next little venture.. and what a day may bring..perhaps a new secret reader will appear.. what a crack up... i must say there is a lot to be said about the mystery.. one should treasure that, of course one might think they know a lot about me after this diary, but u might be surprised also.. even i don't not know everything. about myself! oh and don't go down the google way, shit.. everything i've ever answered to is there.. holy crap! good thing as i looked over it the other day i hadn't written anything i might regret.. and i will always keep that in mind.. so till permission is granted i will withhold Wally's letter.. surely worth a publish..

till later today maybe..be well dear friends.. u secret readers, voyeurs into my little story.. the definition to that word is pretty funny.. Voyeurs.. thought of it as something else.. heck i'm leaving it..

good day folks

Miss Andrea and Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment