Tuesday 10 August 2010

OH DEAR GOD , DO KEEP UP THE BANTER, AS I SO DO NEED IT .. it's hard out here and madeline had her first break down about how hard this is, and how she misses her friends, she'll miss them more when we're living in the homeless shelter!!

not gonna happen.. did i mention alfredo signed the papers, he sent me a text, that said CONGRATULATIONS, I did not respond. while i was hooking up the van to the motor home to drive..

so mean while back at the ranch we r planning Andres' 7th birthday, some neighbors are coming by.. with their kids and some long time friends, who we know that r here., for this sunday.. a fire, some food, gifts, cake!! we ordered the cake today 30 minuites of deciding!

thought we'd never leave the store.

so do plz.. u r so funny.. u definaltely should write.. and it helps when u are writing to a friend! thats why the blog cont as a letter to friends..

love u dear, so happy to know u better.. roots here! and there! even when u got outta the car and went to the directors guild. u should have just gone up anyway.. sit at the table, look over the pool.. ur invited anytime, wiether im there or not..

ttus
andrea or should i say.. Miss D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



From: redorchid
Subject: Re: Blogging and traveling
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:32:02 -0700
To: upyourear

Absolutely! Cut and paste to your heart's content. I'm glad you appreciate my rather warped sense of humor. We, your sister, "peanut" (Alex), and I did have fun on the trip, even if the car did blow up on us somewhere in nowhere Virginia.

Look forward to reading more and will communicate more. If talk is cheap, how much does it cost to write e-mails? Glad I could provide some entertainment for you and the crew.

Love,

Rosanne


On Aug 9, 2010, at 6:03 AM, Andrea wrote:

may i have your permision to copy and paste this as i just fucking love your writing.. and the laughs i would love to share!! added a new one last night.. will try to write more often.. do love it so.. and your letter really helped get me going last night when i was able to put finger nails to keys!! and if my nails get any longer, i will be in another state and still be able to "Not" type or spell! u r so funny.. so glad to get to know u.. my dear friend..

andrea

> To: upyourear
> From: rosanne
> Subject: Blogging and traveling
> Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:38:56 -0700
>
> Just finished reading your entire blog as I ate my breakfast. What
> do people do while they're eating alone in their dungeon, listening
> to other people's bad taste in music? They read your blog and look
> at the pictures!!!! For information, I love taking pictures of
> flowers and have tons of them. That's quite an accomplishment for
> someone who hardly ever leaves her house.
>
> I really enjoyed your talking about the different places. It gave me
> wanderlust, especially since I'm on "vacation" from the college,
> albeit an "unpaid vacation". I'm a typical New Yorker who knows
> nothing about the middle of the country. Isn't it just there so we
> have something to look at as we go from east to west and vice versa?
> People actually live in the Midwest and do stuff just like us city
> folks on the coast? What a concept! I did do a rather hurried cross
> country trip, with money from Barbara S,, with your lovely sister
> back in 1999, no time to smell the flowers or anything else. It was
> getting from point A to point B. There was that time when we didn't
> get a motel room and slept in the car, after having traversed the top
> of Texas where it was over 90 degrees. There were lot of smells that
> day, but they weren't from the flowers. It doesn't take long for the
> body to decompose, and we weren't even dead!
>
> You're probably working and, hopefully, making tons of money. It's
> still a bit chilly here. They're probably having hotter weather in
> Russia! Yesterday I went to a screening at the Director's Guild. I
> found myself back in the "hood" and, boy, has it changed. It was
> kind of strange to park my car on Hayworth and not be able to go in
> and say hi to Root. By the way, I had never shared an apartment with
> anyone, except my two husbands, until I moved there. It was quite an
> experience at my advanced age. It wasn't exactly "The Golden Girls",
> more like "The Weird and Crazy Girls". And I do have those tapes.
> Unfortunately, I had to get married to have my own apartment. When
> you grow up in a Sicilian, Catholic family, the only way you move out
> is in a white dress or a pine box. I chose the former.
>
> I'll stop here. Say hi to the "crew" for me. If you send an e-mail,
> I don't mind reading a long message from someone who's on the road
> while I'm sitting in my dungeon. I also look forward to more blogging.
>
> Love,
>
> Rosanne

No comments:

Post a Comment