Thursday 2 September 2010

http://diaryofaroadtrip.blogspot.com/2010/07/diary-of-road-trip.html very simple check my blog.. !!!

alls been well, in fact extraordinary.. money's below average by half, and from what i've heard i'm kicking ass.. that's not saying much, but .. i am going to hang in there.. I've been able to see friends, as have the crew.. magic has happened everywhere we have been, and make new ones.. been over all, the best summer ever and it was all i had to do, today to leave cape cod.. all the time , thinking did i eat enough fried clams and lobster to make it through the winter without?.. thinking not..playing everything by ear as they say.. and hoping for continued survival!!

Andrea and
crew

From: paul
To: upyourear
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:06:20 -0700
Subject: Travels, etc.

Andrea,
Haven’t heard from you for awhile. I wonder if you a still travelling around the country. I looked up more info. on the Lumix camera, and apparently it has a very good reputation. I think that your photos were great. I just got a new Canon G11, so maybe I will give you some competition. Anyway, write when you get the opportunity and I hope that you are enjoying the summer.
-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment