Saturday 4 September 2010

oh kay has anyone noticed that the months and other phases r in french? well i have no idea how it got that way, and i also have no idea how to change it back, and i'm too busy working on so many tasks at hand.. i haven't the time to fix it.. so brush up on your french!! I AM!! oh dear god.. am i bad..

anyway!! i just must describe today, stormville, who couldn't love this place, absolutely no one, it's so beautiful.. i've loved it from the first time i ever drove here, and slept in my car.. after an , well , celebrity greeting from so many customers it was a dream come true.. so many regulars to see me at long last.. so many customers wanting to see the crew.. how old are they ? oh my.. how time flies.. one customer said that when she walked by my space and saw i wasn't there she grew depressed.. oh... this, only the second time, i have been here in 2 yrs.. and as a tradition i cooked the steak on the grill that was nearly impossible to light with the late day winds.. after math of either the cold front or EARL.. likely the cold front.. better ask me the weather than these dopes.. on tv. wonder if they'd know the difference between a lenticular and a cumulous? huh dad..

I spent the evening with gail and greg, oh my darling friends, who have been a part of my life for 18 years.. and what a friendship.. true love, we've shared dinners, a motorhome.. and spent time together in each others homes, and when i left alfredo, there's, a haven, when i needed one, for myself and the crew, the Unofficial grand children..

we shared our day, a rainbow, and the sun, as it set, into Maxfield Parish blue, september skies.. are there any more beautiful? ..wait till u see the pix of the sky.. up loading.. and after the most perfect corn, oh and i ate, for what feels like days since i really enjoyed a meal..and our heart felt good nights, i sit to see the big dipper.. hangin low in the sky, only the handle readily seen,, the cup, covered by a low leni, like cloud..the hum of my generator.. other wise completely peaceful..

look forward to some back to school shopping. and plan on picking up some of those $3. belts.. that are sold everywhere else for $15. and some other goodies.. anyone who has never been here should come..

a field of dreams..

surounded by mountains, a cornfield.. fireworks in the distance, over the tops of selewett( this fucking word has held me up 30 mins) mountains, 380..

thank you pat, and family.. for holding my space.. thanks EARL.. for getting me here.. i would have stayed in the cape other wise.. was having too much fun.. time to get focused again.. just a little.. i muli-task.. oooh la la!!

too funny..
ok gdsd.. or good day.. with much love

Andrea and
Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment